|Index of all categories||Random category|
“I met a Japanese man once who asked me how many guns I had. I told him I didn't have any, but he insisted that I did because I was American, and that I was lying about it because I was black. I was so mad over being stereotyped that I shot him with my glock.”
. Stereotypes are bad.
Things that are as true today as they were yesterday.
Sterios have many diffrent types, but in general most of them have the capability of producing nonsense.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Stereotypes"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total.
- UnNews:"Oh Hell Nah!", says wife of Sen. Barack Obama
- UnNews:Colorado wacky weed sales underway
- UnNews:Far right dissolve European Parliment
- UnNews:Maury DNA Paternity Test Episode reveals Eddie Murphy is indeed the father!
- UnNews:NASA Report Attempts to Describe Massive Black Hole at Center of Universe
- UnNews:Native Americans Announce They Will Discontinue Purchasing Naughty White Children
- UnNews:New Nikon Face Recognition Software Facilitates Photography of Colored Folks
Media in category "Stereotypes"
This category contains only the following file.
- Boltar Best.jpg 333 × 500; 39 KB