Category:Tedious pop culture references
|Index of all||Random category|
“Holy pop culture reference, Batman!”
The articles in this category make reference to elements of so-called "pop culture", that is, essentially, to the cultural or intellectual products of late 20th Century English-speaking capitalism. References which people, and especially people on the internet, believe using will make them more interesting and sexually attractive.
Because it will.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► 420 (9 P, 8 F)
- ► All work and no play (1 C, 13 P)
- ► All Your Base Are Belong To Us (1 P, 25 F)
- ► Bizarre Latin References (6 P)
- ► Homestar Runner (1 C, 9 P, 1 F)
- ► I Can't Believe It's Not (2 C, 13 P)
- ► I Want YOU (32 F)
- ► Internet culture (8 C, 21 P)
- ► Soviet Russia (1 C, 29 P, 15 F)
- ► Sparta (11 P, 65 F)
- ► Star Wars (6 C, 142 P, 20 F)
- ► Stephen Colbert (3 P, 2 F)
- ► Stereotypes (3 C, 161 P, 1 F)
- ► Things that are for Posers (2 P, 1 F)
- ► Three Main Weapons of the Spanish Inquisition (7 P, 2 F)
- ► Working for 'The Man' (22 P, 4 F)
- ► Yellow Alert (5 P, 2 F)
Pages in category "Tedious pop culture references"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Mr. T
- User:Thelamestusernameever/My sandbox
- The guy who always conveniently has anything needed stored in his ridiculously large 80s parachute pants
- User:Bluefurry/The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/old
- The Leon Battista Alberti Code
- The Radio Star Murder
- The Secret Wars
- The toaster in Pulp Fiction
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL
- Top 10 Things Rick Astley is Never Gonna Do
- Toy War I
- UnNews:Britney Spears cast as Bull in "Night Court" movie
- UnNews:Celebrity death joke factories recycle James Brown jokes to conserve resources
- UnNews:Chuck Norris denies claims of fathering Jesus Christ
- UnNews:Generalissimo Francisco Franco is STILL Dead
- UnNews:Mathematicians: 42 really the same number as 23
- UnNews:Nerds take to the skies
- UnNews:New movie sequel announced: Snakes on a Bus
- UnNews:People leaving the Matrix in droves after red pill mix-up
- UnNews:Spears secures role of Kojak in new movie
- UnNews:United States government cracks down on digital piracy
- UnNews:UnNews moves to reassure readers after spate of "linked" "Suicides"