|This page is considered a policy on Uncyclopedia.|
It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that everyone should follow, unless they don't want to, in which case they are free to ignore it so long as they're not being a dick. Please make use of the standing on one knee position to propose to this policy.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following:
- Content contributed may be shared under a Creative Commons license.
- You agree to follow all applicable laws, including laws protecting the copyrights of others.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you have your parents' or guardian's permission to access this site.
- You agree not to participate in a class action lawsuit against Uncyclopedia.
- You agree to nonbinding arbitration.
- If you edit Uncyclopedia when not logged in, your IP will be recorded permanently in the page history of the page you edited.
- You agree not to harass other site users or admins, nor to deliberately upload or post malicious or harmful content.
- You agree to notify the admins should you be harassed by other users.
- You agree that you are not due any compensation from Uncyclopedia for your contributions to Uncyclopedia.
- You agree not to post commercial spam.
- You agree not to interfere with the functioning of Uncyclopedia.
- You understand that not all of Uncyclopedia's content is appropriate for viewing during work hours, or in polite company.
- If you are a resident of the EEA, you may request that your edits be removed by providing the following information to an active administrator:
- URL and page title
- Date and time (including minute) of each edit, as shown in the page history
- User name or IP address
- Filename if any
- Valid reason, if posted as an IP address or as a username other than yours.