|Index of all categories||Random category|
Pirates are macho guys who sail ships with a flag called the Jolly Roger. That's got a white skull and crossbones on a black background and means "Yaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!", "We have MP3s!", "We will kill you if you come close!" and "Does anyone know of a better flag?".
Oh, and their ships are full of chests of treasure which they go and bury on desert islands, then go and look for treasure buried on other islands by other pirates. It is due to this matter of red tape - not knowing from one moment to the next whose treasure belongs to whom - that the government decided to outlaw high-seas piracy, thus avoiding many confusions with taxes etc., and this ruling has nothing to do with other pirate activities such as murder, rape, pillage, and general hard-bastard behaviour. These chests contain gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and CDs of copied software.
Pages in category "Piracy"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- UnNews:Granny "Opens a Can" on Somali Pirates
- UnNews:McDonalds To Join UN Trademark Skirmish
- UnNews:Mercenaries release Somali pirates after ransom returned
- UnNews:Pirates hijack USS Enterprise
- UnNews:RIAA CEO discusses the analog hole
- UnNews:Santa Claus blamed for recession, nuked by North Korea, becomes pirate
- UnNews:Santa snagged in counterfeit crackdown
- UnNews:United States government cracks down on digital piracy
- UnNews:Viacom discovers YouTube to be full of piracy, people not amused
Media in category "Piracy"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- 744px-Pirate Flag of Rack Rackham.svg.png 744 × 496; 14 KB
- Atari 1300 pirates.jpg 480 × 292; 28 KB
- Jolly-roger.svg 800 × 500; 4 KB
- Ninjajumpingandstuff.gif 252 × 171; 903 KB