Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article or section may be Overly British. Americans may not understand humour, only humor. Canadians and Australians may not understand anything at all. Don't change a thing to remedy this.|
|Index of all categories||Random category|
Misspelling of "humor." No it is not you american. And the speech mark goes BEFORE the full stop.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► All work and no play (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Dorky christian humor (6 P)
- ► Ethnic humour (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Gross (7 C, 3 P, 2 F)
- ► In-jokes (3 C, 26 P)
- ► Jokes (4 C, 44 P, 1 F)
- ► Puns (1 C, 37 P, 22 F)
- ► Satire (1 C, 27 P, 1 F)
- ► Uncyclopedia In-Jokes (38 C, 307 P, 11 F)
- ► Web humor (2 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Humour"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- UnNews:"Weird Al" Yankovic vandalizes Wikipedia
- UnNews:'Grandpa Munster' Al Lewis undead at 95
- UnNews:Actually funny joke found in Christmas cracker
- UnNews:Adult Swim to air dreadful tasteless cartoon
- UnNews:Bart Simpson arrested for indecent exposure
- UnNews:Celebrity death joke factories recycle James Brown jokes to conserve resources
- UnNews:Dawn French's divorce does nothing for interracial marriage
- UnNews:Encyclopædia Dramatica ends undramatically, world celebrates
- UnNews:First Person Dies from Funny Overload Since the 80’s
- UnNews:Gaddaffy Duck now hottest image on Google
- UnNews:High court orders woman to "get a sense of humor"
- UnNews:Japan's reconstruction minister resigns, all reconstruction stops
- UnNews:Kundra calls for Uncyclopedia of political tomfoolery
- UnNews:McDonald's offers cadmium-laced Shrek glasses
- UnNews:Seal Team 6 jokes all the rage on Twitter
- UnNews:Stuffy intellectuals discover internet memes
- UnNews:The Wedding Bride out on DVD
- UnNews:Theresa May to ban comedy
- UnNews:This is not funny
- UnNews:Tommy Wiseau begins production on The Room 2
- UnNews:Weird Al Yankovic flubs National Anthem
- UnNews:World now completely forgotten about 'Joey'