Worst 100 Reflections on 2023
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the official list of Uncyclopedia's Worst 100 Relections on 2023.
- 100. Something happened in January 2013?
- Uncyclopedia marks the tenth anniversary of officially going schizoid, an event that didn't change our descent into irrelevance but merely forced it to play out on two fronts.
- 99. Prince Harry's dog Guy the beagle writes a book about himself.
- Uncyclopedia bids for Prince Harry's dog, whose food bowl was broken in a fight with Prince William.
- 98. Uncyclopedia breaks the 37,000 articles, lists, rants and UnNews in January.
- Can we get to 40,000 by the end of the decade?
- 97. Uncyclopedia educates!
- After reading the ChatGPT article Romartus investigates further. He writes his first article inspired by his own created image for Christ on a Bike.
- 96. Life at the Spoon goes a bit quiet for awhile.
- Regular contributors conserving brain heat as the winter chills drag on (at least that is their excuse).
- 95. A Pup wants to delete the Main_Page from The Spoon.
- PuppyOnTheRadio drops by to visit the Spoon with a radical idea.
- 94. Romartus shuns the King Charles III coronation.
- 'Why wasn't I invited?' he whines.
- 95. Finnius is no longer sleeping with the fishes. He has returned!
- Finnius returns to Uncyclopedia after a long time away. Like..11 years!