Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Death Note (7 P, 23 F)
- ► Fabulous (8 P)
- ► Justin Bieber (18 P, 27 F)
- ► Shemales (4 C, 22 P, 92 F)
- ► Transsexuals (2 C, 20 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Gay"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- UnNews:China adopts controversial new "Having Girls is for Fags" policy
- UnNews:Disco never died!
- UnNews:Evangelist proposes Disney boycott
- UnNews:Fred Phelps, "God hates sheep"
- UnNews:Gay sports writer comes out
- UnNews:Gays vs Tits
- UnNews:Gods definitive list of sins now available to select Christian denominations
- UnNews:Gordon Brown haunted by past relationships
- UnNews:Heterosexuality declared "a vile abomination and unnatural sexual preference according to scripture and now according to scientists. Kekekeke!"
- UnNews:Is gay marriage killing bees?
- User:Muchacha/Supreme Court legalizes fag marriage, end times approaching
- UnNews:New York inches closer to legalizing interspecies marriage
- UnNews:NFL to be even gayer in 2014
- UnNews:Number of gay TV characters "still far behind number of gay actors and producers"
- UnNews:Obama bows to Saudi king, triggers fall of Western Civilisation
- UnNews:Obama comes out of the closet
- UnNews:Openly gay NFL player in another "first"
- UnNews:Population of men who identify as gay up nearly 200% in month following leak of Snooki nudes
- UnNews:President Obama in favor of gay marriage
- UnNews:Putin and Walesa wed in a truly gay ceremony
- UnNews:Questions for the new America
- UnNews:Salvation Army and Chick-fil-A team up for "Feed the Hungry; Screw the Gays" campaign
- UnNews:Scientists speak out on ‘gay caveman’
- User:Scofield/UnNews:Don't ask, don't tell repealed in the US
- UnNews:Senator Rick Santorum works it for gay rights
- UnNews:Siamese Twins Announce They're Gay
- UnNews:State of Mississippi finds out gays want to vote, cancels elections
- UnNews:Sulu discovers new life form
- UnNews:The Joker found dead
- UnNews:There's 'gay' and then there's 'Oscar de la Hoya gay' - an editorial by Bill O'Reilly
- UnNews:Thousands of people would rather wait in line at a fast food joint than donate to a cause they support directly, study says
- UnNews:Tom Cruise: 'I have heterosexual feelings'
- UnNews:US repeals "Don't ask, don't tell"