Category:Confusing, but sounds scientific
|Index of all categories||Random category|
Well. . . Um. . . Darn. Nobody knows what these things actually are, but they sure do sound important.
|Award of Confusion!|
Apparently this article is damned funny. It is not an inside joke or vanity page, but you pretty much need a PhD to get it. Or so we've been told, most of us seem to prefer humour involving masturbation and/or Jesus. The author may have been masturbating over a picture of Jesus. You can send him to hell by giving him an atomic fisting.
This is both an award and a warning, direct as used.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Confusing, but sounds scientific (1 C, 100 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Confusing, but sounds scientific"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.
- Tectonic plate
- The Camera Obscura Collection of Hans Helmuth Saltzman (1602-1668)
- Forum:The dump reads like
- The Indestructible Properties
- The Orbital Resonance Ratio of Jupiter's Largest Moons
- The Quantity 2 plus 4 times y = Your Mom
- The Theory You Know Is Outdated
- Theoretical Physicist
- Theory of Factual Evidence
Media in category "Confusing, but sounds scientific"
This category contains only the following file.
- Begquestion.JPG 208 × 304; 11 KB