Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is fat and contains too many subpages.
Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. It should directly contain few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Index of all categories||Random category|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Celebrities (7 C, 53 P, 190 F)
- ► Celebrity Advice (13 P)
Pages in category "Celebrity"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.
- UnNews:American entertainment news sources in a panic
- UnNews:American Idol loser hosts razor blade party
- UnNews:Authenticity of latest bin Laden video questioned
- UnNews:Autopsy reveals popcorn fumes killed opera star
- UnNews:Betty White to play Catwoman in Batman 3
- UnNews:Bezos makes a fashion statement
- UnNews:Bill Murray commits suicide in death pact
- UnNews:Bobby Brown suffers Big Mac attack in LA
- UnNews:Carrie Underwood gets married; Bo Bice gets laid
- UnNews:Celebrities Complain That Twitter Is Now Too Political
- UnNews:Celebrities join nuclear arms race
- UnNews:Celebrity death joke factories recycle James Brown jokes to conserve resources
- UnNews:Celebrity humps "worldwide" breastfeeding law
- UnNews:Celebrity wins Father of the Year Award
- UnNews:Charlie Sheen: "20 isn't that young"
- UnNews:China set to overtake West in D-list celebrities
- UnNews:Chupacabras new pets to the stars
- UnNews:Clintons deny Bill had sex with Michael Jackson
- UnNews:Dannielynn paternity determined: it's the medical examiner
- UnNews:Do your own stunts do you?
- UnNews:Drunken expletive-laced rant lands soulless marketing drone in prison
- UnNews:Ebony and Ivory break-up
- UnNews:Eddie Murphy lives of natural causes, aged 48
- UnNews:Edgar Allan Poe dies at age 200
- UnNews:Emotionally drained entertainment industry produces Why Don't You Get a Job? for Chilean relief
- UnNews:Famous person does something
- UnNews:FDA identifies, bans new drug
- UnNews:Final damage assessment in Malibu fire: Suzanne Somers not dead
- UnNews:Fit for a Princess: LeBron's new house is a little girl's paradise
- UnNews:FOX News notes coincidence between Obama pushing Health Care plan, celebrities dying.
- UnNews:Gellar bares breasts despite no-nudity clause
- UnNews:Gorillas flee Rwanda protectorate as Paris Hilton threatens goodwill visit
- UnNews:Grim Reaper commits suicide after massive week of celebrity deaths
- UnNews:Grim Reaper Karl Malden drops dead
- UnNews:Heath Ledger found alive and well in California
- UnNews:Heath Ledger's death might've been publicity stunt, police suspects
- UnNews:Hollywood embraces porn as Hefner saves Hollywood sign
- UnNews:Hollywood whale watching popular pastime
- UnNews:Hypofaceitosis claims another victim
- UnNews:India declares war on Richard Gere
- UnNews:Jade Goody estate for London?
- UnNews:Jane Fonda incorporates herself
- UnNews:Jason Bateman mistakes Tootsie for actual woman
- UnNews:Kate Middleton's Pa readies shotgun wedding
- UnNews:Lindsay Lohan charged with dildo theft
- UnNews:Lindsay Lohan is sent to Guantanamo
- UnNews:Madonna to coach national football team
- UnNews:Make A Wish orders cancer survivor to pay up
- UnNews:Make-up addict predicts husband will turn into Quasimodo
- UnNews:Michael Jackson aborts lovechild
- UnNews:Michael Jackson eulogizes James Brown
- UnNews:Mike Tindall & Zara "What me- a royal?" Phillips Marry Today
- UnNews:Miley Cyrus neglects to wear pants, sends thousands of Americans to prison
- UnNews:Miley Cyrus sneezes
- UnNews:Mine owner continues hunt for Elvis
- UnNews:Montecito Fire In California Reveals Mass Grave
- UnNews:Morgan Freeman crashes car; Jessica Tandy in critical condition
- UnNews:Movie Maven notices that Kate Winslet is a whore
- UnNews:Moyles Mad on Minge
- UnNews:Mr. T wins prestigious Foolitzer Prize
- UnNews:Mr. Whipple squeezes Charmin, dies at 91
- UnNews:Naomi Campbell begins sentence
- UnNews:Osama bin Laden awarded star on the Walk of Fame
- UnNews:Oscar night confirms rumor: Farrah Fawcett faked her death
- UnNews:Peter O'Toole eaten alive by Last King of Scotland star Forest Whitaker
- UnNews:Richard Gere claims new "Bride of Satan"
- UnNews:Schwarzenegger aims to end Uncyclopedia strike "with my Uzi 9mm"
- UnNews:Sheryl Crow "talks crap" again
- UnNews:Soma claims actor Corey Haim
- UnNews:Special report - Boy George
- UnNews:Stallone Pleads Guilty to Trying to Destroy City
- UnNews:Stars fear Oscar may be cursed
- UnNews:Steve Martin interview: "How" to play banjo
- UnNews:Suicidal surfer sues sea
- UnNews:Titty-twisting celebrity arrested in Disney World
- UnNews:Tony Blair's plane overruns airport runway
- UnNews:Tragedy in Europe; Amy Winehouse found dead in home
- UnNews:Trump hires O'Donnell
- UnNews:TV's Mr. Whipple dies of ass cancer
- UnNews:Wonder Woman "not so wonderful anymore"
- UnNews:World cowers in horror at Paris's return