This is the place for discussing the Main Page itself. For your inconvenience, we've provided a table of useful pages, but don't discuss them here. Talk about them on their talk pages.
New Stuff on
top bottom. Make a separate header for each topic.
- For general Uncyclopedia chat, please use the Village Dump.
- For bugs and other issues not Main Page-related, please use Uncyclopedia:Report a problem.
You can also help poor people by giving them money.
The Big Five
Policies and Such
Other Important Links
General information pages
|This article was nominated for deletion on March 31, 2005.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on September 28, 2006.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on May 1, 2023.|
Forum user database logo
(Query - could this be point 1 rather than point 87 on 'the current talk page'?)
This happens sometimes and all you need to do is add
?action=purge to the web address (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page?action=purge), enter and it should work. 21:12, October 20, 2015 (UTC)
This is awkward
How does this wiki look so good
Wikipedia's main page
There are a number of inconsistencies between this and that that we could easily fix without getting in trouble, including:
- "the free encyclopedia" but "The content-free encyclopedia"
- "From today's featured article" instead of "Today's Featured Article -- Article"
- "In the news" instead of "In the news:"
- "Full article..." instead of "more..."
- No "Yesterday's Featured Article" or "Featured today, a long long time ago" though I suppose we should keep those
- link to more featured articles instead of a place to vote for them, also bullet separators instead of dashes
- "On this day" instead of "On this day..."
- featured list section (we hate lists though)
- sister projects section is light gray, not mauve
- "Wikipedia languages" but "Uncyclopedia Languages"
- I see no problem with the changes Llwy-ar-lawr, though perhaps this should also be posted in a forum. :) --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 09:14, October 29, 2018 (UTC)
OMG WOW there's a GREEN PADLOCK!! We have HTTPS!!!
- Done (14-Oct), thanks. 21:01 28-Nov-20