The Phoenix Suns are a radical faction of the National Basketball Association. The team was founded by Trotskyite exiles in 1923 shortly after their expulsion from the Soviet Union by Joseph Stalin. Their current ringleader is the fanatical Robert Sarver. His chief on-court minion is Steve Nash.
Here are the Suns' most famous enemies:
- Dick (aka "Cock" aka "Richard" aka "Taj" aka "Willy" aka "Winkle" aka "Peepee" aka "Firman" aka "Penis") Cheney
- New Orleans Brooms (they sweep the Suns, literally)
Creation of the Phoenix Suns
The Phoenix Suns were created in 1923 by scientists during a college experiment. The people that created it were not known, but they were found out. The Phoenix Suns today are now members of the space scientists NASA, and Steve Nash moved to Baltimore when he was accused of nearly assassinating then president Escape Key. Steve Nash went to jail and then the Scientists took over.
How are the Phoenix Suns doing this year in 2006-07?
Not very well, they went 21-61 after a very well-done season. The scientists went from a near flawless season to an awful season, because of the Nike Revolution of 2006. Some say that General John Elway is to blame. But guess what about the season of theirs in 2016-17? Nobody cares.
Famous Phoenix Suns
- Nick Nolte - terrible Sun, more famous with drugs
- Patrick Duffy - his disembodied head allowed more three point shots, then ate a person's skull
- Steve Nash - from 1991-2004, he had nearly flawless stats, apart from the fact that he is quite an ugly man
- Hannibal Lecter - ate a person alive once
- Fred Phelps - he hates God and played only for ONE season, and did so bad he was famous for hating people
- Darryl Strawberry - famous for ejections and multiple fouls in his career, but his stats were very good
- Shaquille O'Neal - is a beast inside and outside; you can't stop his free throws from going in
- Jason Richardson - can dunk on anyone, except LeBron James