|Index of all categories||Random category|
Spies are typically pointy-nosed men dressed either in black or white (by a strict code), who run around killing spies dressed in their opposite colours with clever traps such as Bombs, Electrocution, Guns, and Strongly worded letters.
Spies work for agencies which are run by suits with people in them. These organisations are named after 3-unit combinations of letters and numbers, such as the CIA (Common Ignorance Agency), MI6 (Mexican Investigation branch SIX) and the ZNP (Zürich National Police). The most effective agency by far is the T8F. Proof of their brilliance is that no-one has ever heard of Arnold P. Ludvig.
In this category you will find all manner of spy and espionage articles, so if you see a team of men ready to brainwash you in a van labeled T8F BRAINWASH SQUAD don't be surprised.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Espionage"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- UnNews:Call me Chelsea as Bradley ch ch ch changes gender
- UnNews:Canadian Spies!
- UnNews:Edward Snowden books airline passage to Guantanamo Bay
- UnNews:FBI looking for Russia's 11th spy
- UnNews:Hannah Monatana Unmasked as Russian Spy
- UnNews:James Bond arrested
- UnNews:Mel Gibson at heart of government conspiracy
- UnNews:Puffins being spied on by MI6
- UnNews:Putin sings with Expelled Agents
- UnNews:Snowden mistakenly pardoned
- UnNews:Trump given a Russian bodyguard
- UnNews:U.K unveils newest espionage weapon
- UnNews:Uncle Sam's allies cry foul
- UnNews:UnNews hoax about British MI5 seeking gay agents makes it to world headlines
- UnNews:US to Europe: No blood, no foul
- UnNews:USA to deport all redheads following spy drama