Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is part of UnNews, your source for up-to-the-minute misinformation.
Central American UnNews
- Fidel Castro dead, vows to continue as Cuban president
- Woman spared jail after using pet cat as a hair-piece
- Mel Gibson makes gay movie
- Castro letter 'sign of recovery'
- Bush goes on six day tour of Latin America
- Pirates of the Caribbean attack Gonaïves
- Andrew Flintoff offered presidency of Russia
- Sochi announced as 2014 Winter Olymics host, many confused
- Mobile Phones to be considered as weapons
- Glasses are officially declared geeky
- Stock market crashes; things looking up
- Ecstatic UNNEWS Writer Celebrates
- 11-year old girl arrested for "acting like an 11-year old"
- Drug dealers go on strike, rehabs becoming increasingly overbooked
- “Pineapple” Noriega's great-grandson pleads drugs, cash
- US Army in conflict with new enemy
- Interview with a Mayan, will the world end?
- Mayans: 'Made ya look!'
- It's NOT Macho Time, nor will it ever be again
- Quarter million Twitter passwords hacked
- El Humidor switches to Bitcoin