Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
A AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Polite Note unto the Author:
I am OPTICAL STORAGE 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy ELECTRIC CAN OPENER article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it CARBURETOR removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about LCD Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must SVGA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee RADIO CITY jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room MICROPROCESSOR schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no AIRPORT cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed SIDE-IMPACT AIRBAGS cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy CELLPHONE horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION member of a tourette syndrome association and VIRTUAL REALITY I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is SIDE-IMPACT AIRBAGS much much more.
I am sorry for LASER "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon OSCILLATOR uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really ELECTRONICS annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this DISTRIBUTOR CAP article. Remember, everythinghere is meant VHS to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your FORD time.
Best VIDEOCASSETTE RECORDER regards,