Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an Ambiguation page — an article specifically designed to be noninformative and confusing about its subject matter. If you are aware of a page which does not refer you to this page, you are encouraged to cloud the issue as much as possible by changing the link to point here. This link shows pages which do link here.
Street can mean:
- 10 Downing Street, some place in the UK or something. Meh.
- Coronation Street, a children's TV programme about some place in the UK or something.
- Manic Street Preachers, those people who stand on crates and tell you how you have to repent now or else you'll b-- what? They're a band? Oh. Well, that's stupid.
- Sesame Street, a Daytime-TV soap opera geared towards single mothers
- Street dancing
- Street Fighter, All your streets are belong to us!
- Street, the spoken language of inner-city habitants, based on gangsta
- Wall Street, a street with all walls
- Wall Street Crash of 1929, the biggest vehicle accident of the 1920's.
People on your street:
- Crazy foreigner down the street
- Creepy guy who lives across the street
- Little boy who lives down the street
- Old hippie chick who's always collecting money
- That guy down the street
- That old woman next door
- The old man down the street