Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Moron (particle)
- Moron, a minor character in the Book of Mormon, who needed to read all of the ...For Dummies books.
- Moron, a KMFDM song from one of their their 2003 albums.
- The Moron, by Fyodor Dostoevsky, a banned classic in Russian literature, and the title of an album by Iggy Pop.
- An Oxymoron.
- Moronicus, the less well-known opponent of Idiocrates
- The Encyclopædia Moronica, the sole, exclusive authorized scientific reference source for the Hollywood Writers' Guild. For example, when America invaded with aliens, Hollywood writers consulted the EM to learn that pouring a glass of water on them could kill them. When we were invaded by locusts, the EM told us to use power lines on either side of the country to electrocute the swarm. And when we invaded by Mexicans, freelance writers in the Senate found a plan in it to put up a huge, highly secure fence over a small portion of the border.
- The Last of The Morons, the terrible sequel to "The Last of The Mohicans" that almost resulted in Daniel Day-Lewis's execution.
Places named Moron:
- Lake Moron, one of the Great Lakes of The United States of Tyranny and Dictators.
- Moron Mountain, name on the amusement park created as part of the disastrous 1996 advertising campaign following the Swackhammer Enterprises acquisition of the Looney Tunes.
- Moron River, a common name for the Mississippi River
- Moron, Cuba, a town in near the geographical center of the island that is famous for having a huge strange-shaped statue for no apparent reason.
- Mörön, A city in Mongolia, in the province of Khövsgöl, population of about 36000.