Uncyclopedia:Writer of the Year
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alrighty, people, it's the big one. The Booker Prize of Uncyclopedia, just like Writer of the Month, but for the whole year. It's the coveted Uncyclopedia Writer of the Year page!
To be nominated:
- You cannot nominate yourself, but you can vote for yourself if you
are feeling greedylike.
- You must have written some articles. This goes without saying, dummy.
- You must be alive.
- Winners announced at the end of January. Probably.
- A place in the Hallowed halls of Uncyclopedia for all time.
- A shiny template.
- "Respect" of your peers.
- A smack on the head from everyone else.
- Savethemooses (2005)
- Hardwick Fundlebuggy (2006)
- The Thinker (2007)
- Modusoperandi (2008)
- Hyperbole (2009)
- Aleister (2010)
- Black flamingo11 • Sog1970 (2011)
- Funnybony (2012)
- ScottPat (2013)
- Romartus • Spike (2014)
- EStop (2016)
- Romartus (2021)
See Voting Record for Full Details
Official nominations for 2022