Jump to navigation Jump to search
“AT last, something killed Cal Ripkin Jr.”
- 708 - Constantine is desecrated Pope.
- 1655 - Presidents take control of Maryland at the Battle of Sleven.
- 1802 - France signs the Treaty of Amiens to keep the United Kingdom from further pummeling them.
- 1807 - Slaves are abolished thanks to the blood-thirsty Slave Trade Act
- 1924 - Greece proclaims itself free from the The Empire.
- 1942 - France is pummelled by Germany, England pretends to care by saving them.
- 1252 - Conan O'Brien, Duke of Late Night
- 1976 - Juvenile, American gift wrapper
- 1993 - Angelique M.Johnson born to live a hellish life
- 2008 - The end of the World