Right you gibbons
- Will anyone get this? Feel free to polish it up a bit, if you would. I haven't seen the Goodies for years. ~ 21:49, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
From Pee Review
- Too British? Too stupid? Hindleyite suggested there may be potential featuridge here. I'd love your thoughts or edits. ~ 23:05, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
- I like it. But then I would, wouldn't I? --
- You're not exactly impartial, given your contributions to it, but then you could still be right. I loved Googlewhack under the same circumstances, and it looks destined for the front page. :) ~ 14:09, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- I'd vote for it. But then, I like this kind of stuff. -- Hindleyite Converse 14:45, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- I'm a yank and I like it. The "disarming opponents with casual, complimentary phrases" bit is quite funny. Muzak 21:44, 18 May 2007.
I stumbled on this article one Saturday morning in the U.S. while thinking of home (Australia) and the good old days....
Let me say this is a brilliant article and the contributors should be commended on the comprehensiveness and factual accuracy of the content.
Jason Black Pudding Grand Master Brisbane Dojo Winner of the 42nd Bill Oddie Ecky Thump National Comptetion
Bill Oddie is A Grand Master but I don't think he is a High Priest It has been conjectured that it originated in Bury, part of the Kingdom of Reghed (well before the Romans) and was perfected in "ecky thumping" the Mercians. PC Robinson (novice)