UnTunes:Congressman in Drag
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main Page||Playlist||Requests||Artists||Support||Sing My Song||Random|
- So here am I quite by chance won the polls,
- 'Cause the voters can't see into my bed,
- Questions always questions,
- I'll just make a new motion,
- As I swish my way across the house floor.
- With some blush on my face,
- And a gleam in my eye,
- Don't say that wouldn't be sweet.
- Wearing frilly pink lace,
- And a purple bustier,
- And some pumps on my feet.
- Now look at me I'm a congressman in drag
- And I'll bet you think I'm such a flaming poof,
- Oo, Now I go thrusting with my pelvis lusting,
- For all my gay boys,
- And I just wanna beach house with a view.
- What can I do,
- It's just how I feel,
- I was born just to flame.
- Such a gay fool,
- Make the Prez squeal,
- 'Cause he thinks I'm a dame.
- Rub it rub it I need to.
- Suck it suck it ooo me too.
- Love it love it I'll squeeze you.
- Oh, Stop it!
Parody Lyrics, midi sequence, bass & vocals:
|This page was originally sporked from Stormtrooper in Drag by Gary Numan.|