Jump to navigation Jump to search
Columbus may just refer to this:
- Christopher Columbus, drunken sailor and slave trader from the late 15th century who thought he had sailed to India but had actually inadvertently "discovered" America.
- Columbus, Georgia, a large city who do not want to ever visit which borders Hicksville, U.S.A.
- Columbus, Ohio, the nonexistent capital of Ohio.
- Columbus Blue Jackets, an apparent group of Canadians who think it is okay to play hockey in America. It isn't.
- Columbus Crew, an apparent group of foreigners who think it is okay to play soccer in America. Again, it isn't.
- Columbus Day, an American holiday where you bow down to anyone from Columbus or whose name is Columbus.
- Columbo, an ace detective that could kick Sherlock Holmes ass in a heart beat.
- St. Columbo, patron saint to all detective monks.
- or perhaps you were looking for Columbia but just suck at spelling.