“Damned whacked thing! This isn't funny at all...”
“I fucking love paying games”
“I will recommend this gaming console, especially for <insert name here>.”
The amazing The Money™ Paystation 2 is a revolutionary gaming console for the whole family. It's filled up with cool stuff, parts from old Lada's and much more. And guess what: It's made in China!
- Approach P$2
- Insert money
- Play P$2
You'll just have to pay some money, but
The P$2 has some impressive guts...
- RAM: 1 MB USSR1 RAM
- Storage type: NES Cartridges (not compatible with the NES, 512 KB storage.)
- Video card: 128 KB DDR1 ATI EGA Card.
- Video card GPU: 1024 Khz.
- Processor: Intel 4004 12,64 mhz.
- Connectivity: SECAM RB4 6v Analogue Cable
Games for the P$ 2
Critics have been saying that the P$ 2 is way to expensive. As the Daily Mail wrote last sunday:
|“||If Oscar Wilde says it's not funny, it's not funny. Give me pie!||”|