“I got 101/100 on This Test.”
“If you don't know the answer, always choose false. When there are more than two answers, pick C.”
This is Part 1 of today's test on Multiple Choice. Remember, from the reading, Multiple Choice is an impossible way to find an answer buried with 4 different choices.
Multiple Choice is:
- The act of having multiple choices, except when there is only one choice
- A choice of multiples
- A battle between Uncyclopedia and Wikipedia
- Multiplication of choices
It is most commonly used in:
- Wikipedia Articles
You should _________________ when you use Multiple Choice.
- Phone a friend
In this part of the test, you will have eight choices instead of 4. Remember to think each one over carefully, because although there may be TWO answers, you must find the
1. Are you bored of
The Game This Test?
- Maybe if I had more time I would do better
- Maybe if I had enough money to pay my way past this test I'd do better
- ...No Comment...
- Why did you cross out The Game?
- lol this test is PWNED!!!11
- I've eaten the first half, so I really can't say.
- Um...hold on....let me get out the answers that I
- No, this test is fun
2. Why did you search for Multiple Choice in Uncyclopedia?
- I felt like it
- I can
- I was tired of reading articles like Oprah
- Itwas one of many multiple choices
- Why not?
- Because the search bar is addictive
- NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!
These questions are specifically about
hardly related topics. Except, they are harder.
12677768890. Why did you receive this test?
4. Will you get 100% on this test?
- Because Oscar Wilde did, I can too!
- But you said this test wasn't possible, just because it's crossed off doesn't mean I can't read it!
- No, I always fail my tests
- I'M GONNA GET 200%!! TAKE THAT!
Georgeo Bush would have gotten over a ninety on this test
This concludes today's test. Please
don't check over your answers.