UnPoetia:The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Poetry for people who hate poetry|
- In the city ashore There lived a whore,
- Her stomach starved for flour Spread eagle on the floor.
- The truckles came aboard And she was left all floored,
- No one cared for her pain. It was all about gain.
- The bitches in the house Were all scared of the mouse.
- No one was alert enough To even hear her cough.
- She screamed and moaned Till it appeared she was moaned.
- The trucker was having fun As his hand reached out for his gun,
- And in the still of the night He heightened her sense of fright.
- And shot the whore in her ass So there stood the lass Who was stoned by the gas.
- She could feel no pain There was nothing left to gain.
- She moaned in ecstasy As he crept out of his darkest fantasy.
- And she lay there alone Wanting to go home.
- There was not an iota of shame And the writer thinks the poem is lame.