Where do you want to go today?
- To the bathroom! --Tepples 05:02, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- To Nova Scotia! --PirateFaafy 16:26, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
Can someone update the icon of Windows, Vista came out so don't be so outdated. And when you pick the new Windows icon, I recommend you to pick the one with the blue circle underneath. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Colin002 (talk • contribs) 09:52, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
im gonna change links colord t ostandard blue user:andersmusician 22:22, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
I updated the slogan to "Your Potential. Our Passion™"
188.8.131.52 03:34, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
- It should come out to become worldwide. So I have also applied on Japanese Uncyclopedia. Thank you. --Ore tatieno 15:55, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Are you a dumbass?
Edit Marks added
You're welcome. 184.108.40.206 02:38, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
(2 minor, 2 major):
- Windows 8 article now linked
- No more buggy "at least we discovered the beta fish!"
- New Windows logo, "Microsoft Windows" text taken out and replaced with an image version (ergo, easier to update)
- Windows XP page was deleted, link has been taken down. Maybe someone could write a new article? (please remember the "funny and not stupid" rule, thanks)
I added a slogan to the template. You may now see "Abort, Retry, Fail?" DON'T HACK THIS, I USE MAC FOR GOODNESS SAKE --220.127.116.11 01:59, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
What's with the non-existant Windows XP page?
I've been looking around and "Windows XP" is nowhere to be seen in the code, yet a red link still exists! Is anyone able to explain this? The segment above says it was removed but it's clearly still there :\ Ihasakitler (talk) 12:22, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Not clear to me. I see no red (except for the intentional "correction") nor the letters "XP" (except once in "Explorer"). The link was removed after the article was deleted, as noted in the History. 14:47 7-Sep-13
I just made some tweaks to this template to try and get even closer to something like an "authentic" modern Windows "Metro-style" look. Basically, I made the template default to the Segoe UI font if the user's computer has it (which should basically be any Windows machine... but will fall back to sans-serif like before if not), and I also played a bit with font weights to more closely match what Microsoft uses for their headers. For reference, see the "Type Ramp" section of their Typography page. 01:20, May 4, 2017 (UTC)