HowTo:Take lunch to the next level
So you're sick and tired of the same old lunch everyday? And you want to make your co-workers jealous with an awesome lunch? Well, I have the solution for you!
Think outside the (lunch)box
Nice pun right? I think it's good, pretty proud of myself for that one.... Anyway, first you will need food.
Some examples of food include, but not limited to;
- A lollipop
- Meat (in general)
- Macca's (or as the non-Aussies call it, McDonald's)
- Dishwasher detergent
Also add in a pop-top (juice box for non-Aussies) for good measure.
After you have your basic white girl (or guy), (or them/they?), (or whatever stupid pro-nouns you use, I don't give a shit) lunch, it's time to take it to the next level.... literally.
- Enter the elevator
- Go to a higher floor (e.g. if you are on 1F, go to 2F or if you're on the BF go to the GF) - (that wasn't a boyfriend/girlfriend joke, in Australia that's what we call the Basement Floor and Ground Floor, but I digress)
- Make sure that your lunch enjoys the elevator ride. It will probably enjoy the nice classical music. If it doesn't, RUN!
- As you get to the next level, take the lunch out (to lunch)
- Walk up the stairs with your lunch
- You have taken lunch to the next level
- Good job. You win.
But seriously, how can I improve my lunch?
I don't know. Do I look like Gordon Ramsay to you?? No I fucking don't you donkey.