Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to the Undictionary, an ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid.
- Used to describe masterpieces including obligatory singular syllables
- For monologues, malicious demagogues manipulate multi-syllabic monologues inciting malignant misunderstandings
- The insightful utterances of politicians when asked about how to resolve the economic crisis.
- Daunting construction requires verbose eloquence, including comprehensive vocabularies. Deficient attempts frequently accommodate flagrant grammatical mismanagement. Competent monosyllabic construction, however, customarily presents affluent compensation. Unfortunately prerequisite characteristics emerge extraordinarily infrequently: humanity habitually substitutes complex conjugations thereby superseding simplistic sentences.
- Truthful, trustworthy spokesmen communicate retaining understandable discourse. Numerous notable notations corrupt credible monosyllabic creations. Exemplary monologues incorporate alliteration.