Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to the Undictionary, an ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid.
Manifesto (plural Not applicable, one is more than enough!)
- A pack of lies published just before an election and used to facilitate the election of one or more self-serving, thieving opportunists into the UK parliament.
- The most expensive toilet paper (and almost certainly the least effective) ever produced - which the whole electorate will ultimately pay for until the end of time.
- Used as the justification for creating laws which only a minority would agree are a good idea.
- An outdated and meaningless concept within the EU parliament and executive since they hold the views of electorate in utter contempt.
- The only publication the authors hope you will not read or at least not remember (on second thoughts, who cares if you do - FU anyway).