Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to the Undictionary, an ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid.|
acre (plural acres)
- A unit of distance slightly longer than one furlough - hence, the maximum distance travelled by a fleeing deserting soldier before his superiors commence pursuit.
- A unit of volume equal to a cubic acre
- A unit of Hausdorff dimension 2/3 equal to the cube root of a square acre
- A scalar quantity equal to the magnitude of an acre
- A foot which is in pain after walking such a distance.